1. For marking on light colored clothing and supplies.
2. Wash garment before marking.
3. Allow ink to dry before laundering.
4. For dark clothing, use with iron-on tape.
1. Set iron at wool setting (approx. 325o) and preheat for 5 minutes.
2. Iron area on garment to be patched until it is warm. Immediately place tape shiny
side down, onto pre-warmed area.
3. Hold iron down firmly on the patch while slowly sliding iron across patch
area. Allow patch to cool thoroughly, and then for good seal around edges. If
necessary repeat step (3).